Exam Preparation and Certification Course
This 2-day intensive course prepares candidates for the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam and administers the 108 question, 2.5-hour exam at the end. This workshop provides an analytical view of possible scenarios in a PRINCE2® environment and focuses on the contextual application of the subject matter. It guides candidates in choosing the right course of action in those situations. The class ends with the actual certification exam.
PRINCE2® is a project management method developed in the UK and used extensively in the UK and is also highly common with British and non-British global organizations, such as United Nations. There are three PRINCE2® certificates, namely Foundationer, Practitioner, and PRINCE2® Professional. This course is for the Practitioner.
Purpose of PRINCE2® Foundation Qualification
- The Practitioner is the second of the two PRINCE2® examinations you are required to pass to become a PRINCE2® Practitioner.
- This PRINCE2® examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
- Produce detailed explanations of principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project.
- Show an understanding of relationships between principles, themes, processes and PRINCE2® products and apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®, and understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Demonstrate the ability to tailor PRINCE2® to different circumstances.
Who should Attend
This course is aimed at anyone wishing to gain the qualification. This course would benefit: Project Managers, General Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers and support staff, Staff who will have a defined role, Project Management Consultants, and Project Executives.
- Overview and agenda
- Program learning outcomes
- The PRINCE2® learning outcomes assessment model
- Exam simulations
- Exam simulation 1 and review
- Class discussions
- Exam simulation 2 and review
- Exam Administration
- Course closure
- Lessons learned
- Course evaluation
About SUKAD Learning & Development
In 2004, SUKAD started as a training (educational) provider. Since that time, SUKAD has earned an outstanding reputation as a provider of best value learning programs.
SUKAD offers numerous courses, workshops, learning programs, and even learning and development organizational solutions. Our differentiating factors are:
- All SUKAD consultants have extensive experience. Most of them considered as top consultants and thought leaders in project management.
- The vast majority of our learning programs are our own design and they blend global standards, the work of global thought leaders, in addition to our own pioneering research and development. We are not limited to one platform.
In November 2012, SUKAD officially restructured with two divisions: SUKAD Learning and Development and SUKAD Consultancy and Organizational Solutions.
SUKAD Other Divisions and References
- Consultancy and Organizational Solutions: http://solutions.sukad.com/
- The SUKAD Way™ for Managing Projects: http://sukadway.sukad.com/
- Project Management Knowledge Portal: http://knowledge.sukad.com/
- Project Management Blog: http://blog.sukad.com/
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.