Exam Preparation and Certification Course
This 3-day intensive course prepares candidates for the PRINCE2® Foundation exam and administers the 75 question, 1-hour exam at the end. PRINCE2® is a project management method developed in the UK and used extensively in the UK and is also highly common with British and non-British global organizations, such as United Nations. There are three PRINCE2® certificates, namely Foundationer, Practitioner, and PRINCE2® professional. This course is for the Foundation.
Purpose of PRINCE2® Foundation Qualification
- The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- The Foundation qualification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner qualification.
- Describe the purpose and major responsibilities of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes in PRINCE2®.
- Know the PRINCE2® management products and in which of the seven processes they are created.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- Understand the differences between management and specialist stages and products.
Who should Attend
- New and experienced project staff
- People who may go on to Practitioner training
- Consultants/contract staff operating in a PRINCE2® environment
- Project Managers considering a career in a PRINCE2® environment
- Project Executives on a PRINCE2® project.
- Introduction; overview and agenda; program learning outcomes
- Module 1: Overview of PRINCE2®
- 6 variables of projects
- The 7 principles of PRINCE2®
- Tailoring the PRINCE2® method to the environment
- Module 2: The PRINCE2® Themes
- Module 3: The PRINCE2® Processes
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
- Review and exam preparation
- Exam administration
About SUKAD Learning & Development
In 2004, SUKAD started as a training (educational) provider. Since that time, SUKAD has earned an outstanding reputation as a provider of best value learning programs.
SUKAD offers numerous courses, workshops, learning programs, and even learning and development organizational solutions. Our differentiating factors are:
- All SUKAD consultants have extensive experience. Most of them considered as top consultants and thought leaders in project management.
- The vast majority of our learning programs are our own design and they blend global standards, the work of global thought leaders, in addition to our own pioneering research and development. We are not limited to one platform.
In November 2012, SUKAD officially restructured with two divisions: SUKAD Learning and Development and SUKAD Consultancy and Organizational Solutions.
SUKAD Other Divisions and References
- Consultancy and Organizational Solutions: http://solutions.sukad.com/
- The SUKAD Way™ for Managing Projects: http://sukadway.sukad.com/
- Project Management Knowledge Portal: http://knowledge.sukad.com/
- Project Management Blog: http://blog.sukad.com/
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.