PMP® Exam Preparation Course
SUKAD offers this course under license from RMC Project Management – Rita Mulcahy
This 3-day accelerated learning course is designed to help you prepare for the PMP® Exam and gain the most understanding of the PMP® and project management with the least amount of study. This course is designed to substantially decrease your after-class study time.
The course is developed and designed by the globally recognized author, speaker, and Project Management certification expert, the late Ms. Rita Mulcahy. SUKAD offer this course in partnership and under license from RMC Project Management by highly qualified SUKAD consultants. SUKAD and RMC have been partners since 2006.
With this course we will provide each participant with the Rita Mulcahy PMP® Exam System, which consists of the PMP® Exam Prep Study Guide, the Hot Topics Flashcards, and the PM FASTRack Simulation Software. These are globally leading products known to most PMPs and PMP aspirants.
The PMP® Exam Preparation Course combined with the PMP® Exam Simulation Course will earn the participants 35 contact hours. These courses could be taken independently or together.
Upon completion of this course, you will know:
- Refresh your understanding of the PMBOK® Guide
- Learn tips and tricks to enhance the chance of success of achieving the PMP® on the first try
- Have fun while learning about PM and the Exam
Who Should Attend
All project personnel, team members, project leaders, and project managers who want to achieve the globally recognized credential, the Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Introduction and overview, value of project management
- Project management framework, project organization, project life span
- Professional and social responsibility
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communication management
- Project stakeholders management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Exam tips and tricks