CAPM® Exam Prep and Simulation Course
Based On the PMI® Framework; Foundation Course for the PMI® Certifications
This course actually combines two courses, CAPM® Exam Prep and Exam Simulation.
The Exam Prep course is a mix of lectures, discussions, and exercises. The design of the course is to help the participants gain the most understanding of project management with the least amount of study. Developed by Rita Mulcahy, this course is designed to substantially decrease your after-class study time (SUKAD offers this course under license from RMC Project Management but delivered by SUKAD senior consultants.)
The second part of the course focuses on exam preparation and exam simulation designed to help you better understand the materials instead of memorizing pages and pages of content. The ultimate objective is to help the participants prepare for PMI® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Exam.
This course includes Rita’s entire CAPM® Exam Prep System (a $299 value) as part of the course materials. This includes the globally famous Rita’s books and exam simulation software.
Unique features of this course it will help you to discover your knowledge gaps by uncovering what you know and what you don’t know.
Upon completion of this course, you will know:
- What to expect on the exam itself
- How to utilize Tricks of the Trade® for passing the exam
- What your strong and weak areas of knowledge are
- Where and which areas to focus your study on
- How to identify and easily handle all types of exam questions
- What you need to do to pass the CAPM® exam
Who should Attend
For the newcomers to Project Management, fresh graduates and professionals moving into the fascinating world of project management. It is also good to project managers that do not have experience in the PMI® Framework.
- Introduction and overview, value of project management
- Project management framework, project organization, project life span
- Project integration management
- Project Scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communication management
- Project stakeholders management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Exam tips and tricks
With each topic there will be practice exams with analysis and discussions.