CAMMP™ Project Journey Simulation
(Applied, Project-Based Learning; ideal to apply learning on ‘small to medium’ projects)
SUKAD has transformed one of the best workshops that we offer into a great project-based learning (PBL) program. This is the BEST Value in the Region!
Project Management has proven its value across every industry and business sector. As a result, the interest in project management around the globe continues to expand rapidly. Some of the growth is directed toward certification although certification is NOT the best solution. Many practitioners want to learn/apply practical project management. Since the best way to learn project management is by immediately applying the concepts on real projects we development this Applied, Project-Based Learning approach.
The topics and content of the CAMMP™ Project Journey Simulation are quite similar to the Essentials of Project Management workshop. The key difference is the delivery format, where instead of a 5-day back to back intensive training, we subdivide the content over five cycles. Each cycle consists of (a) a 1-day workshop covering a stage (more and less) of the CAMMP™ Model and (b) an on-the-job period for 1 week (or more – depending on the projects) where the participants will work on their projects. During this on-the-job period, the teams will work with their project sponsors for any business related matters and with the SUKAD expert-consultant for any PM coaching and support, online.
The PBL program allows the participants to gain excellent understanding of an outstanding methodological approach, the Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™ (CAMMP™), which is aligned with global standards; such as PMI’s PMBOK® Guide, ISO 21500, IPMA Competence Baseline, and other sources.
- Gain a general understanding PM, OPM, and project management maturity
- Understand the essentials for effectively managing a project
- Learn the CAMMP™, end-to-end and adaptive project delivery methodology including phases, stages, deliverables, and stage gates
- Learn how to start the project right and continue on the right path toward achieving project strategic objectives and realizing the expected benefits
- Apply the learning to develop the various deliverables and the stage gates
- Understand implementation, control, operational readiness, and closure
Who should Attend
- Individuals and entrepreneurs working on personal or business projects
- Professionals from all sectors and organizations who work on, or need to, lead projects’ tasks and business initiatives.
- Project team members, project managers, and senior managers
- PMO team members, managers, and directors
- It is even great for PMP® and holders of other certifications.
- General Modules
- Introduction and overview
- PM, OPM, PM Maturity
- The SUKAD CAMMP™ Model
- Overview and introduction to the CAMMP™ Model
- Overview of the project life cycle
- Discovery Phase
- Concept stage
- Feasibility stage and project authorization
- Development Phase
- Requirements stage
- Strategy stage and project management plan
- Definition stage
- Scope, Quality, HSE
- Resources, time and cost estimates
- The people aspects
- Risk and procurement management
- Other considerations
- Delivery Phase (Overview)
- Implementation stage
- Operational readiness and initial operations stages
- Close stage; lessons learned, project success
- Class projects
- Summary of all exercises & final teams’ presentations
- Post class actions’ plans and path forward